Watch the video – It’s a great time @Midnight Madness!
There is a Park/Gate entry fee for all – see below for more info:
-No Fires, Charcoal BBQ’S, or open flame of any sort. Store bought propane bbq’s are okay
– Camping on the right side of the yellow line only
-No parking in area(s) that have no parking signs. Violators will be towed at the owners expense.
-Carson City Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen property
–Please leave your camp site cleaner than the way you found it. Thank You
There are Rattle Snakes in the Carson City area(s) be aware of your surroundings.
Field # 4 if parking behind it be warned with Homeruns during the contest your vehicle may be hit by HR Ball – 1st field to the right as you walk in to the main complex gate entry
Come Meet Me MR BIG TYNE!
SKILLS CONTEST – Pre Party-Games -Vendors-Music– Meet & Greet DOMINGO
Raffles – Light Up Cornhole -Giveaways – Food -Trivia – Team Check in
All Teams will be entered into free raffle- with Free chance to win BIG TYNE!
Don’t Miss Friday eve it’s BIG TYNE!
Contest Info: $10 entry then $5 unlimited re-entry for any event
- HR Derby – Hitting Accuracy -Bunting/Throwing Accuracy Contest
- Domingo Dance Contest ( Free Entry)
- AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
($10 Entry good for entire weekend) (Coaches and Players in Uniform $5)
Everyone gets DOMINGO Midnight Madness Wristband!
Gates open at 5pm Friday Night -Early bird free swag!
3 Game Guarantee:
- 10U – 14U AA/AAA only – No Major Teams
- 9U – 16U -18u Open
What Time will Domingo be at the fields?
- We don’t know – Domingo is not even sure what year he was born, But he will be there Friday eve!
When do game times come out?
Friday night at the fields around 10:45 pm
all teams must be geared up ready to play incase you draw the Midnight game
Just who is Domingo Ayala?
- find out about more about the Legend @ his website
Do teams need to qualify to play?
- No but you must fit the AWS matrix and enter a legal team according to our rules and team matrix. (find info at the Parks/Rules page)
Do we have to pay the $35 Annual Registration fee ?
- Yes or we can’t accept you, as our Insurance / Corporation will not allow
teams who are not part of AWS to participate. (Same as USSSA, Nations etc.)
What exact park does our division play at?
- We don’t know until we get a good idea on final team count but all the parks are nice.
How many teams does Event draw?
- 1 MILLION Maybe ?
Is there a managers meeting?
- No – enjoy The town – Check in Friday eve ta the fields and enjoy the contest!
Is there a park entry fee?
- Yes $5 for kids and coaches/managers in uniform $10 for adults – this Covers the entire weekend
Are there roster checks ?
- Yes it may not be every game but at random:
- All players must have legal photo ID/ Birth Cert on them at all times.
Do teams have to buy balls?
- We supply all balls, but per our rules teams must help shag
1st to pay = 1st to play
- Pay Online or mail check or money order to All World Sports:
1079 Sunrise Ave Suite B-330 Roseville, CA 95661
Checks Must Be In Our Hand 2 weeks in advance of event.
*Make sure to include note with team name, division and tournament name*
$200 deposit (it is NOT refundable) –
Do not pay us if you’re not 100% coming. We don’t want flaky teams
Host Hotel Deals – see hotel page or visit = www.visitcarsoncity.com
Pre & Post Tournament Contact:
Ed Feldman 650 799-0636 / Rudy Rodriguez 916 753 -7166
Also keep checking website www.madnessinfo.com and www.allworldbaseball.com for info and updates
Talk to on-site director with any questions or issues